Back before Thanksgiving I presented a one EFT weight loss workshop.  I was totally blown away by the depth our little group got to, and the trust that made it possible.
I was able to try out some new ideas with that workshop and overall it seemed very successful.

But friends of mine who do Weight Watchers were amazed that I got anyone to come at all.  They told me that WW is a ghost town until after the holidays and then standing room only after New Years Day!

So here I go again, January 7&8, 2012.  This time I'm adding an optional second day.  I'm planning to teach the skills on Saturday, and Sunday will be for deepening them and exploring issues further.

I've booked a nice room at The Flamingo Hotel, which hosts many conferences.  I'm really excited about this offering!

Here's a link to the webpage.