Come Learn EFT in Chiang Mai Thailand!

I'm offering a Level One and Two EFT workshop in Thailand this November for EFT Universe.  Come join me!
November is the start of cooler weather there, and follows the rainy season, so everything should be clean and shiny!
Chiang Mai is one of my favorite places on this planet, and a great place to get any dental work done.  The clinics there are world class and very cheap.
Even though the airfare is a bit more (about $1000 right now from San Francisco) it's very inexpensive to be there.  Food and guest houses are absurdly cheap and it's a wonderful adventure.
I've written more about Chiang Mai here.
I'm also doing workshops in Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa and Phoenix here in the US this year (2011).  These are all through EFT Universe and lead toward certification.  Check it out!