Starting a Tapping Group


I love working with groups. The energy of a group makes me feel like a swimmer, buoyed up by warm waters and carried along by exciting currents.
So I've been wanting to start a tapping group for quite a while, and this first month of a new decade seems like an auspicious time.

Here's the web page I just finished for it. Check it out!

I've settled on Tuesday evenings 7 to 8:30 and January 19th for the first session. They'll be $25 a week with the first night free. How does that sound?

I'm hoping this will allow me to work with a lot more folks each week. It's also a very affordable way to get the benefits of EFT. I think I have room for up to 12 people in my office conference room, although it may just be me those first few Tuesdays!

"Even though I'm the only one here, I deeply and completely accept myself..."