Specializing

I've decided to specialize! For years I've helped people with a host of different problems, but just lately it has become clear to me that I'm doing my very best work when I'm helping people deal with the aftermath of a divorce, and helping discharge emotional trauma and PTSD.
So I just ordered new business cards. They are double sided and here's the front and back.
Of course, I'll still help folks any way I can, but having this new focus is already helping me refine my skills, and hopefully reach more people who can use my assistance.

Someone asked me "Why divorce recovery?" and it took me some time to answer that question. What I've come to realize is that while divorce is usually a horrible experience to go through, it really sets the stage for tremendous personal growth. With just a little bit of assistance (tap tap tap), I've seen people go from flat out miserable to genuinely happy, energized and excited about their future. I live for this sort of quantum leap!

Helping people overcome trauma and PTSD isn't usually as much fun, but it's tremendously satisfying work that I seem born to do. I'm hoping in the near future to deepen my skills by working with war vets, police and emergency medical folks, who may have taken on severe trauma in the public service. But so many people have horrific experiences to offload, and every single time we tap the darkness away, the world seems a little brighter.